Legal Services News
- The Tennessee Employment Law Association (TENNELA) has started a website.
- Gordon Bonnyman, co-founder of the Tennessee JusticeCenter, has been honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award during the annual Health Care Heroes event in Nashville presented by the Nashville Business Journal.
- The Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands has hired Amy Williams as grant manager.
We’re all Equal Justice University (EJU) all the time here at TALS as our fall conference quickly approaches. Don’t forget, this year at EJU we have
- Great keynote speakers,
- A schedule with classes for lawyers, social workers, and other support staff, and
- Sponsorship opportunities galore that support civil legal services advocates and law students.
Peace and Justice!